Asking Price: $73,000
Key RV Features
- Model Year: 1981
- Trim: Not Listed
- Length: 40 FT
- Odometer: 87,459
- Engine: Cummings M11Plus
- Transmission: Allison
- Ad Source: Other
- City/Area: Vaudreuil-Dorion (Montreal)
- State/Region: Quebec
- Contact Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
Details, Pictures and Media
RV Prevost Bus Conversion Class A Pusher
FOR SALE 1981 Prevost – 1996 Conversion done by a professional using only the best quality material and components.
As owners of a RV ourselves, WE CAN ASSURE YOU THIS IS A GREAT MACHINE IN SUPERB SHAPE.
Everything in this beautiful Prevost functions as it supposed to function and NOT ONLY WORKS GREAT, IT LOOKS GREAT. This machine is ready to hit the road!
The original owner used to drive it to go from Quebec, Canada to Florida and back to Quebec after the end of the winter months, but due to health reasons, this beautiful Prevost has not been used for the last 3 years. Only the original owner and his wife were using this RV and they make sure to kept it VERY WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT. As you can see on the photos, the interior and exterior have both been VERY WELL cared for and all the time it has not been used it has been kept inside a heated garage.
- Length: 40 FEET
- Body: 8 FEET
- ORIGINAL MOTOR was 892 but it was changed for M11 PLUS for max. POWER
- 50AMPS Standard PLUG
- Motor: Cummings M11Plus
- Motor Electrical Power: 12 Volts DC
- Generac Generator 7.5KW
- Mileage: 54.345 Miles
- Webasto heating style
- Tires: Less than 20% wear (As sharp as it shows in the photos)
- Wheels: Chromed
- Automatic Transmission: Allison
- The Pneumatic Suspension AIR BAGS were ALL REPLACED
- Brakes are very good but might need adjustment due to not running for 3 years
- NO leaks of any kind
- SUSPENSION & DIRECTION are IN TOP SHAPE
- It comes with TWO NEW HEAVY DUTY BATTERIES for the engine
- It has a 24 VDC Alternator that charges the house battery when the engine is running
- It has a hitch for pulling a trailer with all the proper wiring
- Chromed wheels
- (4) Awnings, the main one being 20 feet long
- The entire unit has lots of windows with blinds all around, including (4) in the bedroom
- All the skin of the bus is in STAINLESS STEEL on the lower part W/ ALUMINUM PARTS on the top (Including the roof)
- The outside appearance of the bus is achieved with top quality vinyl. In some areas, the vinyl decals are aging, but there are no major eyesores or blemishes.
- There are (4) BAYS underneath the RV that go from side to side
- FIRST BAY: Drawer like tools and storage crib
- SECOND BAY: Drawer like storage box
- THRID BAY: It stores a superb inverter with new batteries. Those batteries supply the inside of the Prevost: Fridge, Stoves, A/C, lightning, heating, etc.
- Under the drive seat, there is a sound proofed area with the generator and the water system (Including waste water reservoir)
- There is a BACK-UP CAMERA with a nice sized screen on the DASH
- Passenger and driver chairs are leather (Both show normal wear)
- Driver chair is adjustable
- Expanded sense of spaciousness by strategically placed mirrors all over the interior of the RV (Ceiling, cabinets and walls)
- Queen size bedroom with walk-around bed, and lots of closet space (Two night desk). A old type TV (CRT) is also included
- Private area for the bathroom with enclosed glass door shower and separated toilet and sink
- Kitchen with plenty of storage, beautiful solid wood cabinets and Corian countertops
- Two door fridge (Ice maker and Water dispenser)
- Two elements burner Stove-Top
- Panasonic microwave oven
- Small dining area with beautiful wood table and two chairs
- Tiled floor
- Living Room
- Comfortable (3) person SOFA-BED
- Beige Swivel Style Chair
- Soft beige carpet floor
- (2) Small cafe tables next to chair and couch
Terms of Sale
Unit is available for sale locally, feel free to call or e-mail us for more information or more PICTURES. Full payment is due within 5 days. We offer 20 days of free storage, after that time you will be charge a fee for storage. The goods are being sold “AS IS” or “with all faults” basis. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the goods is with the buyers.