Key RV Features
- Model Year: 1993
- Trim: Marathon H3-40
- Length: 40FT
- Odometer: 185,000
- Engine: 8V-92 Detroit Diesel
- Transmission: See Below
- Ad Source: Direct
- City/Area: Lansing
- State/Region: Michigan
- Contact Name: Tim Holmes
- Phone: 517-862-1811
- Email: [email protected]
Details, Pictures and Media
Prevost Marathon H3-40 (not a 45 footer)
* Marathon coach has been an amazing company to deal with, you can call them 24/7 with any problems you might have, big or small they will always help you. i’ve taken my coach to them as well at the Texas location, there customer service was second to none, even though I had a 1993 marathon, they treated me just the same.
The last huibng I wanted to do was sell this coach, I’ve put countless hours and have invested over 200k into this amazing coach, my goal was to have this be my last coach and use it when I retire to be a full timer on the road. YET….SH.. HAPPENS, going thru a divorce, the lawyer says this has to be sold as we are both on the loan docs…ughhhhh
-DDEC2 Detroit Diesel 8V92
* Over the road A/C. factory installed -$20,000 option
* 4 zoned / 4 cruise air HVAC A/C’ units as wel
l * 4 zoned 12 volt heat ( for dry camping )or 110volt heat pump heat
* Power tech 17.5 diesel generator, rear bedroom start/stop switch, front driver start/stop switch. Auto Gen start / stop as well-( to be used when dry camping, generator will automatically start when house batteries drop below 13volt. This will then charge the house and generator battery up to 14.5 volts and then shut off automatically.
* Solar panel and charger for generator battery/ house Batterys
.* 178,000 mi
* Custom 65k paint job, there is custom airbrushing inside the pint swirls as well, lighting bolts with water droplets
.* All exterior led running lights/ with a fancy strobe option on them as well
* Front door camera * Built in touch screen GPS / DVD player in dash
.* Passenger 6 way adjustable electric seat
.* 7 new house batteries
* 2- freedom series inverter / chargers.
* 4 new coach batteries
* Front steer tires new in 2015** All new rear tires ( 6 of them october 2019) on the rear drive and tag axle.
New high end waterproof wood laminate flooring installed throughout
* ( bedroom is set up for a Quenn size bed or it can be converted as a day bed lounge area
* Front living room has 2 matching leather chairs on passenger side with a new black end table
* Automatic water hose reel
* 32 inch led tv in living room
* 22 inch led in bedroom
* 32 inch tv on outside bay ( all Tv’s have DVD players attached)*
In motion satellite
* 230 gallon gas tank
* 200 gallon water tank
* 100 gallon Grey tank
* 100 gallon black tank
* All electric coach no propane.
* you can boondocks for 14 days, longer if you can get water to it.
4 new chassis batteries august 2020
All new tires October 2019.
All new wheel bearings-OCTOBER 2015
* Drive axle serviced oct 2015*
New front & rear brake rotors -October 2015
* New front & rear calipers & brake pads -October 2015.
* Transmission serviced, new filter, pan dropped with new filter changed inside there as well. Refilled Tranny fluid back up with 14 gallons of new tran synd\ in October 2019
* Oil changed, with filters,Both fuel filters replaced every spring and fall.
Air filter replaced every fall
* All 4 cruise air AC’s topped of with refrigeran every fall
.* All service records and Manuals will be given with coach as well. Records date back to original purchase. I am the 3 rd owner. more pics available upon request.
Last Updated on August 30, 2020 by PrevostrvAds