Asking Price: $49,000
Key RV Features
- Model Year: 2002
- Trim: H3-45
- Length: See Below
- Odometer: See Below
- Engine: See Below
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- City/Area: Lansing
- State/Region: Michigan
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
Details, Pictures and Media
2002 Prevost H3-45 RV
*Detroit series 60 Engine -128k miles on ECM
• Michigan titles/ legally road worthy / rebuilt salvage title / has license plate / has been driven to California & back.
*Free delivery with buy it now price. Delivered by a professional bus driver who knows prevost bus`s
*Single slide / factory installed ( Driver’s side living room ) WORKING
*generator 17.5 KW -WORKING
*SHORE POWER working
• working toilet inside rv with running water
• Black/ grey tank – fresh water tank – works
• New breaker box installed inside / outlets have been ran from there.
• A/C has not been hooked up yet/ have portable A/C unit for inside that plugs into outlet.
• fridge inside plugs into outlet.
• roof has been cleaned and caulked june 2019.
• Fresh oil change June 2019
• New fuel filters installed June 2019
• Generator oil & fuel filters changed June 2019
• All new brakes, calipers, JAN 2018
• TRANSMISSION FILTERS AND NEW TRAN SYND OIL jan 2018
• New engine air filter Jan 2018
• rotors and axle seals as of Jan 2018.
• New shocks installed Jan 2018
• Tires are good
• has auto satellite dish on roof
• i have video of engine running and generator running on you tube link if you like.
Great mechanically sound Prevost rv, if I had the time I would finish the inside with flooring and bunk beds . To many projects right now for me. this was a salvaged rv due to fire damage, inside has been gutted, all the fire damage has been removed, no smell of smoke, everything has been cleaned to the wood framing, ready to be fabricated to your liking.
Finish this yourself and you’ll be able to make money on it.
You could always have lemonsquad dot com ….come out and look at it for you. or I can take it to a local place of your choice to have them look at it for you. I also have a professional prevost bus driver that can deliver it to you.
In the past i have had buyers pay to have a professional look at it, then fly into the Lansing international airport in Lansing Michigan. I picked them up, they looked at the coach, okayed it, then we did the deal via wire transfer from your bank to mine, we signed the paperwork, you take the title with you. I dropped them back off at the airport and then we had the pro driver deliver it to you.
What i do is i take the money i make from acting, i buy used coaches, then i refurbish these coaches before putting them up for sale. Which includes engine & generator service, a/c, heat, flooring, update the TV`s and radios, window treatments, upholstery & make all the little things work as they should work. I give you a full walk thru that i have video taped for you for future reference, because there are so many things on these coaches to remember.
I simply love RV`s, especially class A Bus`s, they are by far the safest way to travel on the road, they build these buses like tanks, these chassis’s are made for commercial purposes and are held to a higher standard. if you don’t believe me, just google prevost bus crashes and then google class a rv crashes. its minddddddd blowing… take care, thanks for looking and GOD BLESS.
Craigslist Link Expired